A utility cryptographic decentralized token issued by the Company based on the Ethereum protocol (ERC20 token) being the token which can be used by participants to acquire DCAP Ecosystem Tokens.
DCAP COIN IS NOT AN INVESTMENT VEHICLE. DCAP IS A CURRENCY MEANT TO BE UTILIZED TO FACILITATE LIQUIDITY THROUGHOUT THE ECOSYSTEM. AS THE PURCHASING POWER OF THE US DOLLAR IS A REPRESENTATION OF THE STRENGTH OF ITS ECONOMY, $DCAP, AND ITS VALUE, IS REPRESENTATIVE OF THE STRENGTH OF THE DCAP ECOSYSTEM.
Contract Address: 0x7ce910a8e811be8cda9a862f799878a96d276e7c
***DO NOT SEND MONEY or TOKEN TO THE CONTRACT ADDRESS. SENDING MONEY OR TOKEN TO THE CONTRACT ADDRESS IS UNRECOVERABLE.
A cryptographic token designed to provide utility across the DCAP ecosystem. The ordinary token is not the same but has similar attributes as a "staking token."
Symbol DCAPord - The ordinary token is a restricted security registered with the Security Exchange Commission under exemption Regulation D 506(b). In order to purchase the token, you must hold an Accredited Investor NFT. The OT receives a relfection on all buybacks within the ecosystem. As with all restricted securities in the US, you must hold the security for 1 year before selling it in the open market. All of our securities can only be sold within our network and must be sold to accredited investors.
A security cryptographic ownership token filed with the Security and Exchange Commission under Regulation D rule 506(c). The DCAP Preferred Token is created by the Company, issued by the Company and is pegged to the actual shares and ownership of DCAP, registered as, Decentralized Capital Allocation Protocol. DCAP Preferred Tokens grant holders voting rights to participate in the DCAP-DAO. The DAO participates in decision-making processes, feedback polls and surveys in regards to the operations of the ecosystem. Under SEC regulations, ALL participants and owners of the Preferred token are required to hold the asset for 1 year before selling it.
- Capital Allocation
- The majority of funds will be used to acquire cash flow assets.
- Operational Expenses
- Funds used to develop the dcap.finance platform, secure partnerships & realize the platform’s digital infrastructure, as well as maintain day-to-day operations.
- User Acquisition
- Funds will be used to acquire new users for the dcap.finance platform
- Corporate Structuring
- Funds will be used to ensure that the dcap.finance platform maintains fully independent operations and has the strategic freedom to grow on its own terms.
- Security & Legal
- Funds will ensure timely audits for DCAP, for dcap.finance platform security and to ensure the legality of the platform’s operation in the US and in all other relevant global markets.
- Ecosystem Support
- The Issuer will invest in DCAP's blockchain ecosystem, developing valuable partnerships to help the company and its stakeholders as we grow.
- Jared Lutz - 25%
- Token Public Offering - 24%
- Jay Scheinok- 15%
- Matt Blanco- 11%
- Employee Equity Plans - 5%
- Board Members - 10%
- Jonathan van de Groep- 4%
- Patrick Cassidy - 4%
- Chris Bearss - 2%